Saturday, July 11, 2009

I found another tag!

What do you enjoy most? Talking, Reading, Writing, Blogging.

What are some lessons you have taken? Archery, Piano, Harp, Flute, Violin, Sewing.

Your favorite authors? J.R.R. Tolkien is my all time favorite.

What do you like to sing in the shower? Oh, I hate singing in the shower.

Have you ever broken any bones? Never

What languages do you want to learn? British.:)

What Jane Austen movie is your favorite? Sense & Sensibility

What are your favorite books of the Bible? Oh, I don't know. Just about anything in the New Testament

Your favorite singers? Susan Boyle, Josh Groban, Liv Tyler, Enya.

Your favorite types of music?Hymns, Celtic.

Your favorite animals? Dogs, Cats, Horses.

Your favorite things about nature? Flowers, and the fragrance after the rain.

If you were suddenly dropped into a movie, which movie would you like to be in? Lord of the Rings.:)

Where would you land in Middle-earth? Rivendell

If you could go back to any time period, where would you go? Middle-earth. I consider it History.;)

What are your favorite writing projects you have done/are doing? I have not wrote anything in forever. I suppose I need to start writing again:/

Your favorite fictional characters? Estella, Arwen, Legolas, and you do NOT want to hear my entire list!

What phrases do you say/write most often? I don't keep track.....sorry.:(

Your favorite piece of jewelry? My pearls

No comments: