Thursday, July 9, 2009

First Post & a tag:)

I just started blogging, so if there is anyone who is looking at this, you'll have to bear with me.


***************************


Do you play a sport, if so, what? Hmm....well I play football with my brothers.;)


What's your favorite TV show? Little House on the Prairie


How long have you been on blogger? Since TODAY!:)


How many pets do you have? Two. One dog. One Cat.


What was the most comments you've gotten on a post? ZERO! But we'll see.


Would you rather.........................


Be a princess or a pop star? DUH! PRINCESS!!Why on earth would I have any desire whatsoever to be a pop star?


Get a bunch or little birthday presents or one big one? I suppose one big one.


Stay up late every night or go to bed on time every night? Stay up late.:) Its so fun to just talk all night with my sister.


Have zero pets or 100? ZERO. Having 100 pets would just be DISGUSTING!


~Favorites~


Animal? Dogs, Cats, Birds, Rabbits(always wanted one), Horses.


Movie? Enchanted, Narnia, LotR, Sense & Sensibility, Pride & Prejudice.(many more)


Book? The Bible. If its fiction than, LotR.



Dessert? Chocolate Cake!



Thing to do on a hot day? Sit with my mom on the porch, and have a nice glass of Lemonade.


Summer beverage? Lemonade


Football team? FLORIDA!


Baseball team? I pretty much hate Baseball.:/


Basketball team? Umm, Florida I guess.(I'm not a big fan of Basketball either)


~VS~


Lord of the Rings or Twilight? Lord of the Rings! I'm a not allowed to watch Twilight.


Horses or cats? Horses are prettier, but I'd rather have a cat, so cats.


Books or movies? For the most part, books, But there some movie in this world that are very dear to my heart:)

Hobbits or Elves? Hobbits! Elves of course.;)

This one is silly, but horses or orcs? Your right it is silly. How could I choose Orcs?(oh, I don't know who made this tag, but we 'ringers' always capt. Orcs;).

~More Stuff~

What color is your room? PINK!

Do you have any posters/paintings in your room? Oh, sure. I have a big poster of Orlando Bloom right on my door. *silence* Okay, that was a joke for people who don't know me!:( I do NOT have a poster of HIM. But I DO have a poster of Legolas.:)

When is your birthday? August

How many people from your school are into horses? I don't go to school.(homeschooled just so you know)

Do people think you are strange because you love lord of the rings? Sure!


How many tags have you gotten? The title says it all.
***************************

*sigh* I've probably scared you all off by now! But if your reading this, please comment. Even if its just to tell me how weird I am.:)

No comments: